This is a 3-day classroom style instructional course designed to prepare you as an HR expert, leader, change agent, and a business partner in the field of Human Resources. Upon course completion, you will have the knowledge and tools to advance your career towards the unique designation of IPMA-HR Senior Certified Professional (SCP) certification.
DATES & TIMES:
- Wednesday, Aug. 7 (1 p.m. – 5 p.m.) (Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, Aug. 8 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Lunch and snack included)
- Friday, Aug. 9 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Lunch and snack included)
- Saturday, Aug. 10 (9 a.m. – noon) (Optional day for students wanting to have extra study time, questions and discussions with trainers and/or take the exam upon completion of course instruction. The exam is administered online.)
- Virginia "Ginny" Jones, HR Director Wake Forest
- Kathleen Koechling, Consultant
IPMA-SCP CERTIFICATION EXAM INFORMATION:
The cost of the exam is included in the rates. The option to take the online exam on Saturday, Aug. 10 will be provided. If you prefer to study further for the exam and take it at a later date, you MUST take the exam within a 45-day period to avoid an additional exam cost of $100 per login (attempt). A passing exam rate is required for certification.
**IMPORTANT** - Before you invest in taking the IPMA-HR Developing Competencies for HR Success Training Course, you MUST meet the prerequisites for qualification as defined by IPMA-HR. For more information on the IPMA-HR requirements, please visit the link below.
(Note that the rates above DO NOT include the $250 application fee.)
Contact Susan Nixon, NCIPMA President for further questions.
252-726-6848, ext 124